Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Miniature Schnauzer Gathering.

Last Sunday, Daddy and Mummy brought us both out to one of our favourite places of all time - Desa ParkCity for our regular walks! But this time however, it was raining super heavily! Daddy calls it raining cats and dogs - but we were lookin in the skies and all we saw was water coming down... mmm... we wonder what he meant by that...

So it seems that we were spied on - as we walked to the gathering, pictures of us were already taken! We are such superstars!!!

Then Daddy brought me closer to meet up with my friends. The last I met these bunch of friends was like months back - and I've always looked forward to seeing them. All these friends of mine were less than 1 yr old back then and looked smaller than I did. Now - about 6 months later, I realized they are all larger than I am now...

Ally was also the star of the gathering!!! Everyone thought she was only 6 months old... hehe *grins* but they got a shock and was surprised when Daddy told them that Ally is same age as I am!!!

It was raining very heavily - so Mummy came up with a shower cap thingy to put on my head to make sure I dont get my head wet. So sweet of Mummy... can you spot where I am???

This is me again - sitting in the lil bag and was being carried around by my beloved Daddy..

Ally was busy socializing with other fellas... what an attention whore! Haha!!!
Poor Daddy and I were all wet. Hehe...

I also met up with Mummy's friend's boy boy Beemer - Beemer is perhaps one of the oldest of the whole gathering. He's also 4 yrs+ - I think he's quite cute to say the least.. hehe.. I will put up a better closeup picture of him very very soon...

We also met up with 6 month old Mocha... its funny how they name their furkids as food names.. hehe we've heard of Cookie.. now Mocha! Haha...

We also met up with another cute boy - who's quite close to my age. Daddy says he's got a very good posture and might just be a suitable boyfriend for me. I thought he was cute too - cos I didnt bark at him. His name is Hitler. Hehe...

So Mummy found Beemer for me and Daddy found Hitler for me.

Who should I choose? Hehe...

Fattykins

5 comments:

joshuaongys said...

WAHHH!!!!!!

SaSa said...

so nice the gathering , too bad i cant make it :(

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Those are very cool photos! Mom was very silly coz she didn't take enough photos, especially when we were huddled in the shelter thingy...sorry the ones that she did didn't have you all in it!

Scottie

JD and Max said...

Hi girls,

Oh wow - we wish there was such a thing as a schnauzer gathering here but MS's are quite rare where we are - sigh....

Hey girls - well, as you are self-confessed 'attention whores' (he he he!) it therefore gives us GREAT pleasure to be able to tell you that we have just published the winners of our 'bootie-licous' contest. Fatty came second in the 'Bottoms Up' category and joint first in the 'Tail Placement' category. Ally had a landslide win in the 'Just For Fun' category!

Well done girls - this was voted for by the blogging public and was absolutely nothing to do with us so you really DO have huge fans out there!! Please DO swing by to leave an acceptance speech on the post - he he he!

Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

Diana Chiew said...

That looks like a great gathering but we couldn't make it because the timing was not right.

We came by to congratulate the both of you for being winners in the bootie-licious contest.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Post a Comment