Monday, December 14, 2009

Sorry for the MIA.

Here's a quick post - pardon my 'Missing in action'ness.. hehe..

Firstly, my Daddy has been super busy.

Secondly, I've been pretty busy myself. Hehehe...


This is what keeps me busy hehehe...

Oooo whats this?

Its a car dashboard - my Daddy's car dashboard!!! Hehe...

Recently I've taken up driving lessons so that next time I can 'drive' everyone around!!!

Whats up ahead???

Typical Malaysian drivers!!! Simply braking!!!!

Ooo.. is that food I see? hehehe...

Okay. Thats all for today. FInd out what Fatty have been busy tomorrow!!!

Ally

2 comments:

The Schnauzer Brothers said...

Hi Ally - we had been starting to wonder where you had gone. And now we know! Woo woo - you are one talented pup - do your mummy and daddy let you do their chauffeuring now, he he he!! You seem to have picked it up really quickly - we're so impressed. Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

Oskar said...

Driving lessons sound like a grand idea!

Post a Comment