Monday, December 28, 2009

We're Winners!!!

Recently, we submitted our entries for JD and Max's Super Nice Bootielicious Contest - which had a few different categories. And just last week, JD and Max finally announced the results - to our delights!!! We had generally never won any competition before - so we are actually overwhelmed by the results! Our Daddy calls this 'landslide' victory as we swept off quite a lot of the categories.. hehehe...

Fatty's entry for Category One - Tail Placement landed in a joint 1st place - together with Mango! I'm loving this part even more cos this is seriously my trademark tail placement and I'm so happy to be awarded with the 1st place!!!!

And then Fatty's other entry - for Category Four - Bottoms Up came in runners-up!!! This is one good prize as well as the competition were super tough and Sasha was becoming outright favourites in this category!!!!

And then... last but not least, Ally's entry for the Category Five - Just For Fun!!! - it turned out to be the runaway winner!!!

Ally has something to say...

"I would like to thank my Mummy for taking this cute lil picture - if not for her, I would never have won this. I would also like to thank Daddy - for it was him who had gotten all the different big and small soft toys for Mummy and us - hence taking up all the space in my tiny bed. I would like to thank Fatty too - cos I posed like this probably because Fatty was taunting me.. hehe *grins* and then I would like to thank the organizers and the judges for choosing me!!! Love ya all!!! <3>
We would both like to thank JD and Max for this glorious contest and we shall look forward to more in the future!!!

Fatty & Ally

2 comments:

JD and Max said...

Hi Fatty and Ally - well done! Well, you've both always been WINNERS in our eyes but NOW this has been officially voted for by the blogging public! You're 'bootie-licious' sweethearts and you are both very popular! Groucho was blown away by Fatty's tail curl - he thought he was looking at a photo of his own tail and was seriously impresssed, he he! And Ally - you got almost ALL the votes in your category, no one else stood a chance!! Well done girls!

Our humans have some prizes to send to all the winners - these have been added to your little pile of goodies that we have been putting to one side for you for when our humans visit in February!

Big schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

Eric said...

Yeyyyyy we've got lotsa goodies for u two too..

mmm that sounds funny - u two too... hehe..

anyways, lookin forward to meeting your humans...

Post a Comment