Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm a Baby!!!

My Daddy has made up for not bringing me home on Saturday night - he brought us out everywhere yesterday. When Daddy came over with Ally after lunch, firstly he brought us out to brush teeth. Soon after, we went around KL and all - and then after that, came home. But before we could get into the house, we went for our favourite walkies around Mummy's - Daddy was super exhausted; so was I, and poor Daddy had to carry me as I didnt feel like walking. After we got home, Daddy and Mummy brought us out AGAIN for dinner at this place called Damansara Village Steamboat. Wow... thats a lot of travelling for a day!

Oh, by the way, yesterday when Daddy and Mummy brought us out to brush teeth, we also went to check out some strollers that were at the shop... and Daddy was thinking of getting one for me and Ally...

See how cute I look when I'm in it?

So, do you think we should get it?

Fatty

4 comments:

Sasha said...

Ooh... I want one of those!

I'm going to tell my human right away!

Puppy kisses
Sasha

JD and Max said...

Hi girls - we're back! We LOVED the kennels - they were fun and there were SO many folks to play with, we're utterly exhausted! But, before we go to sleep we wanted to check up on our favourite blog friends.

You look very sweet in that stroller Fatty. Of course, being such butch, manly doggies we would never consider sitting in one ourselves, he he he!

Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

Nellie, Yuchie, Calvert and Bailey said...

Fatt - You look wonderful in that stroller; it's giving our mommy ideas... ummm....

Can both you and Ally fit in there? You're very lucky girls.

Paws-out
N&C

Oskar said...

Oh boy that stroller looks perfect! That way I can go for walks without even having to walk!!

Post a Comment