Wednesday, July 1, 2009

MY TURN!

Since Fatty and Stephy did their posts with many many pictures, its my TURN this time round!!! Hehehehe.... Last night, Mummy said I look like teddy bear - cos I was just chilling on the bed where all of Mummy's teddy bear soft toys were.. hehehehe... So, without further ado, here are my photos!

I'm smaller than the pillow!

I'm also smaller than the HP devil...

I'm very very small... hehehehe...

Mummy loves to do a 'sandwich' out of me...

...which sometimes get me very irritated.

See....

But I still love my Mummy a lot...

I think I'm going to stop now. Otherwise Fatty will be so angry that I posted so many pics. Hehehe....

Love,
Allybooz

3 comments:

JD and Max said...

Hi Ally - oh, you are one super-cut little schnauzer! You did make us giggle when you started giving your mummy grumpy looks, our humans DO abuse our good natures sometimes don't they, he he he! Tail wags - JD and Max.

JD and Max said...

Oh dear - we're rubbish at typing. Our last post should have said you're super-cute, not super-cut (which doesn't even make sense...!)

Captain Nemo said...

Hello little Allie, I've been waiting for you to take a turn at posting. You are a very cute teddy bear, lovely! Hope you post again soon as you are very sweet and take a lovely photo. Nemo.

Post a Comment