Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mooncake Festival!

Heya all!!!!!!!

Its the time of the year again!!!

The Malaysian Chinese community celebrates the Mid Autumn Festival, or more commonly known as the Mooncake Festival! And the highlights of this festival, apart from the lanterns and lots of candles and lights, is the MOONCAKES!!!!!

Fatty: .. and here we have a little mooncake from Uncle Kenny @kennysia from Concorde.

Ally: Isnt Concorde like some plane or something?

Fatty: I dont know, maybe these mooncakes can fly?

Ally: Oooo... I dunno about that, but I think it smells good and yummmyyzzz!!! AND ITS ALL MINE!!!

Ally: Mummy! Mummy!!! Can I have this all to myself???

Ally: There's no answer.. my guess is a YES!

Fatty: Ohh thats what you think... gggRrrrr...

Fatty: TAKE THIS!!!

...and TAKE THAT TOO!!!

THE MOONCAKES ARE MINE!!!!!!!

Ahahahaha VICTORY IS MINE!!!!

Nom nom nom...
Fatty & Ally

2 comments:

Oskar said...

I wish we had a mooncake festival. I'm sure I would love mooncakes!

JD and Max said...

Oh wow - we're with Oskar, we DEMAND a mooncake festival over here too!

By the way girls - you two ALWAYS look happy in your photos, we think it's wonderful!

Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

Post a Comment