Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Our Birthday... Part 3 of 5.

On the morning of our birthday, we woke Mummy up and had lotsa hugs and cuddles and some sloppy kisses too. We were hoping to get a birthday cake first thing in the morning - but Mummy said no cake yet cos Daddy's busy at work. Hehehe.. we were quite disappointed.

And then... we headed out to the living room..

MMMM WHATS THIS???

It looks like a smiley face...

But its made out of OUR FAVOURITE TREATS!!! Yeyyy at least we get treats for the day!

Let me count if there's equal share...

Ally who had just woke up - looking super blur and sleepy...

..and then a very blur Ally wonders where some of the treats went...

Ally: Fatty, did you steal my treats???

Of course not.. this is my share and I havent touched it yet. You're just too greedy!!!

And so I thought.. since its our birthday, I might as well do some tricks to please Mummy, hoping that there'll be more treats!!! Heehehehe *grins*

Here's a 'HAND'....

Okay I'm done...

"Mummy, can I eat my treats already???"

Mmm I think I better gobble it all down before Ally steals any of mine..

So guys, hows that for Part 3?

Coming up... MORE PRESENTS!!! and the last part, its a SURPRISE!

Fattykins

3 comments:

The Schnauzer Brothers said...

Hi Girls - oh, we're really enjoying all these installment posts for your birthday - can't wait for the next two! We'll leave comments on each....

Yummy yum - birthday treats! They look really tasty and Fatty, you do 'paw' so nicely!

Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

Oskar said...

Treats are always a nice touch. You should be getting lots of extra ones on your birthday. I'll be informing my mom person that I need lots of treats today to help you celebrate!

Eric said...

JD and Max - we cant wait to see ur birthday post!

Oskar - hehehe did u get a lot of treats?

Post a Comment