Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ally's Honest Scrap Award.

Hey!!!! Since Fatty and Santa both tagged me for the Honest Scrap award, its my turn to post on the blog... hehehe... Like the others, I'm supposed to tell u 10 truthful things about myself... ahahahaha its so easy!

NUMBER ONE..... I am cute. I cant deny it. Its the truth.

2. I love my Daddy very much.

3. I am very very scared of thunder.

4.... and also very scared of the word 'BANG!'

5. I love to sit on Mummy's lap.

6. I love my routine head rub by Daddy.

7. I love mash potato!
8. I love Stephy and Fatty a lot also - although they think I'm annoying.
9. I'm an efficient alarm clock.
10. I LOVE MY MUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!
Ally






3 comments:

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hi Stephy, Ally & Fatty!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! It was really nice meeting all of you that day...*grins*

Added you to my friends' list as well...check back later!

Scottie

JD and Max said...

Hi Ally - loved your list of 10 items and we completely understand about the thunder, we both get very scared too, but luckily you have Fatty around to protect you. You're such a cutie, no wonder that was number 1 in your list, he he he! Such adorable photos - tail wags - JD and Max.

Eric said...

hey thank you Scottie and JD and Max...

Mmm your daddy and mummy probably like to drink Jack Daniels, thats why call u JD. right?

Post a Comment