Monday, April 6, 2009

Going to Deutsche Gasthaus.

Today, Daddy was supposed to meet his friend at Deutsche Gasthaus in Taman Tun Dr Ismail; brought Mummy along and Mummy decided to bring ME along.. hehe... mm the place was actually quite scary (the music was so loud for me...) but then soon later, after some drink that Daddy calls 'ginger ale' and some nice garlic bread, I felt so much better already.

Me got to sit on the chair also.

Mummy just loves to sayang me...

Me eyeing the food!!! Oooo...

Enough already Mummy - feed me now ok!

Stephy

4 comments:

Twinkle a.k.a Chicken Little said...

Hi Stephy, Fatty & Ally. Thanks for stopping by my blog. You guys are so funny and 3 of you have different look. Cool!!! I have schnauzer cousin, his name is Hippo coz he is a fatty. lol
Mind if I link your site to my blog?? So I can visit you more often.


slurpy licks,
Twinkle

Anonymous said...

Cute MS with bionic eyes!

Eric said...

twinkle... sure go ahead... hehehe

dead cockroach... mmm why dead ar? steph likes to kill cockroaches too

Jaclyn said...

Fatty to Twinkle:

*licks* you sure can :) I would love to share and let other people enjoy our pictures and mischievous lives

Fatty to dead-cockroach:
I didnt step on u :D

Post a Comment