Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Mother's Post.

This post is going to be more picture-ful.. I'm feelin really tired and hungry today - Mummy only fed me half a cup of doggie food, grandma dunno go where.. but anyways, this is MY post... a Mother's post. Yes, I am a mother of three you know... Hence, I'm going to post up some old photos - photos of my back-then 1-month old babies...

Recognize this three monkeys?

If I'm not mistaken, this is Fatty.

Fatty and Greedy hanging around...

Thats definitely Greedy.

Cute right my baby?

But I dont know why today they are so annoying.

Can you tell which is ALLY?
Stephykins

3 comments:

JD and Max said...

Hi Stephy - you make a sweet mummy, what lovely photos. Your babies get their good looks from you, you should be very proud! Um, we think Ally is the last on the right - are we right? Tail wags - Max and JD.

SaSa said...

from the last pix, i guess,
from left
Fatty-white chest white paw
Greedy-white chest grey paw
Ally-grey chest grey paw
:p

Jaclyn said...

hehehehe.. you got greedy correct
but ally and fatty was swapped :P
good try sasa
xoxo stephy

Post a Comment