Sunday, April 12, 2009

Makan Time!

Today Mummy dunno go to where - I bet you she went shopping or went out with her friends or something. But Daddy was around - cos he picked us up from Pet Family. Anyways, all of us - myself, Fatty, Ally and Daddy were all waiting for Mummy to come home.

Waited for so long, and soon after, it was 7pm already and it was 'mum mum' time.

Since Mummy wasnt at home, I had to bug Daddy while he was sleeping... hehehe... the moment Daddy woke up, he straight away took a picture of me bugging him...

Hehe... I'm very punctual wan..

But Daddy wasnt. He only fed us half an hour later. Eeeshhh not as efficient as Mummy. When I went to bug Daddy, Daddy woke up, looked at me, and then went back to sleep. Hehe...

Stephy

p.s. I'm following Daddy home tonite!

3 comments:

Diana Chiew said...

Jump on him and lick his face until he's wide awake...If one is not enough, get Fatty and Ally too to help!

Eric said...

Hehehe yeah I called on those two to tag team with me too... hehehe...

Stephy

JD and Max said...

Hi all - Santa directed us to your page and we're glad of the tip-off 'cos it's great fun! We're going to be regular readers. Tail wags - JD and Max.

Post a Comment