Saturday, April 4, 2009

Going to the Beach...

Today we went to the beach. Daddy decided to spontaneously bring us down to this place called PD ("Port Dickson") just about after lunch. Mummy had already been damn nice to cook us a nice lunch; daddy then bring us out to kai kai...

The journey was very long - took us about 1 hour plus which felt like days. But anyways, when we finally got there, I realized what the 'beach' meant... the beach is a nice sandy place with lotsa sticky thorny things that stuck all over my fur... ahahaha...

Fatty looking so happy by the sea...

But then later, Daddy tried to do something nasty to us...

He tried to pull us into the sea!!! Daddy even carried me towards the sea water and dropped me - my legs got all wet and sticky... this sea water taste funny - very salty and also very sticky, unlike the swimming pool waters.

The two irritating ones did not get to run on their own, unlike me.

But after I got all the thorns on my fur, Daddy decided to put the leash on me.

We hung around the beach for a short while only - very soon later it started raining and then Mummy wanted to leave already. It took Mummy twice as long as we were on the beach to remove all the sticky thorny things from my body... hehehe...

Stephy

2 comments:

Diana Chiew said...

I know what's the beach. I've been there too. I didn't get into the water though. There seems to be so much water, I'm afraid I might get swallow by the water! I just stayed in mummy's arms, safe and sound.

Eric said...

hehhee Stephy got to run around - but caught so much of those thorns that stick to the fur...

n yea... they are super scared of the water.

Post a Comment