Thursday, April 30, 2009

We're Sleeping At Daddy's Tonight!!!

So, today myself and Fatty got to see where Stephy goes to nowadays during the weekends. It turns out that its Daddy's place!!! I was hoping to see grandpapa but it turns out grandpapa went to holiday hehe... maybe thats why my fierce sister Fatty is tagging along this time...

Anyways, Mummy wants to use Daddy's laptop - so I'll end the post with photos!

Stephy and my relative, Mindy.

My aunty loves me to bits!!!

... and somehow after that it felt like she was molesting me... mmm...

Hey I'm cute!!!!

.. and for the last picture, a photo with Mummy!

Okay I will update more again soon yea... so please be patient and wait a little while. Perhaps later tonite...

xoxo,
Ally

3 comments:

~ April Z ~ said...

how adorable! Love that scarf :)

JD and Max said...

You have beautiful eyes Ally - we're smitten! Snuggles - JD and Max.

Eric said...

Ally: thanks all! *blush* >.<

Post a Comment